In our first year of operation, we supported 125 families with a small volunteer team. In 2021, we helped 1993 families from across Greater Sydney and some regional areas of NSW with a small team of staff, supported by a large and committed volunteer workforce. Our Board provides strategic oversight of the organisation.
Considering that due to Covid, 2021 saw lockdowns for a large part of the year which impacted our ability to assist social workers from a large number of local government areas, we are very proud of the number of families we managed to assist during these difficult times.
- Chair – Kathryn Brennan
- Vice Chair – Philip Whyte
- Treasurer – Michael Barker
- Secretary – Tracy Edwards
- Ordinary Member– Dominique Brown
- Ordinary Member – Deepti Mishra
- Ordinary Member – Craig Berger
- Public Officer – Michael Barker
- Gabrielle Humphreys – General Manager
- Brenda Lavender – Quality Assurance Officer
- Saskia Duncan – Social Services Coordinator
- Kaylene Pring- Social Services Coordinator
- Katrina Lonergan – Partnership and Sustainability Coordinator
Our volunteers are essential to our team and work tirelessly to ensure your donations are ready for families in need when requested by their social worker.