In our first year of operation, we supported 125 families with a small volunteer team. In 2019, we helped 2033 families from across Greater Sydney and some regional areas of NSW with a small team of staff, supported by a large and committed volunteer workforce. Our Board provides strategic oversight of the organisation.
- Chair – Phillip Whyte
- Vice Chair – Kathryn Brennan
- Treasurer – Michael Barker
- Secretary – Tracey Edwards
- Ordinary Member– Gabrielle Humphreys
- Public Officer – Sarah Mross
- Ordinary Member – Greg Nairn
- Melanie Gill- Operations and Volunteer Manager
- Felicity Dyer – Social Services Liaison Officer
- Brenda Lavender – Quality Assurance Officer
- Gabrielle Humphreys – Partnership and Sustainability Coordinator
Our volunteer are essential to our team and work tirelessly to ensure your donations are ready for families in need when requested by their social worker.