As a not-for-profit that receives no recurrent funding, the financial and in-kind contributions from individuals and businesses are critical to our ongoing financial sustainability.
Every contribution to Dandelion has an impact. The need for our services is growing exponentially and we need your help.
There are many ways that organisations and individuals can make a difference.
- Financial contribution – Tax deductible donations can be made at https://www.givenow.com.au/dandelionsuppornetwork, via post or contact us for bank account details for a transfer
- Gifts in Kind – we love to be able to provide new items to families in need. If you are able to support us with children or baby goods, please email email@example.com
- Corporate volunteering – Corporate Volunteering is a great way for employees to volunteer and connect with their local community, either individually or with a group of colleagues. Find out more.
- Workplace giving – we’d love you to start a workplace giving program for Dandelion in your organisation and encourage your colleagues to give generously. Workplace giving is a simple way to regularly donate, with your employer paying the donation directly to Dandelion each payday. We are registered with a number of workplace giving platforms.
- Pro-bono services – if your organisation provides professional services that could benefit Dandelion, we’d love your help.
- Become a Corporate Partner – we’d love to talk about what we can offer our corporate partners and the difference we can make together. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.