All the donations that we pass on are considered to be a gift to someone in a time of need. We have high quality standards for what we re-home for safety reasons, as well as wanting the people we support to feel uplifted by the bundle they receive.
We accept new and excellent quality used baby gear, nursery furniture, children’s clothes and toys with a few notable exceptions.
So that our volunteers can make the most of their time, we love it when items are clean, freshly laundered, of good quality and in good working order prior to donation. For any battery operated items, please remove old batteries before donating.
What Can I Donate?
Find out what you can and can’t donate using our search tool.
Unfortunately, there are a number of items we are unable to accept for reasons of safety, difficulties with handling, or other considerations towards the families we support.
Our current most needed items:
– Batteries for toys (AA & AAA)
– Cot sheets and mattress protectors
– Undies (sizes 3 – 8 kids)
– Baby bath wash, shampoo and nappy cream
– Newborn baby clothes (0000-00)
– Baby toys (rattles, lamaze style, simple puzzles, shape sorters etc)
– PJs (size 3 – 16)
– Newborn suitable car seats (made 2015 or later, never been in an accident)
Dandelion Network Inc. reserve the right to sell excess stock with all proceeds going to support our work. If you wish for your donations to be excluded from sales we ask that you advise us at the time of donation so that your wishes will be indicated in our inventory. We thank you for your understanding.