Whether they are a staff member, volunteer or Board member, all team members at Dandelion Support Network are driven by our values and work tirelessly to achieve our vision that all babies and children have access to nursery items essential for their safety, well-being and development.
In our first year of operation, we supported 125 families with a small volunteer team.
In 2022, we have already helped 1200 families from across Greater Sydney and the Illawarra with a small team of staff, supported by a large and committed volunteer workforce.
Our Board provides strategic oversight of the organisation.
- Chair – Kathryn Brennan
- Vice Chair – Craig Berger
- Treasurer – Michael Barker
- Secretary – Dominique Brown
- Ordinary Member– Tracy Edwards
- Ordinary Member – Amanda Treharne
- Public Officer – Michael Barker
- Gabrielle Humphreys – General Manager
- Brenda Lavender – Quality Assurance Officer
- Saskia Duncan – Social Services Coordinator
- Kaylene Pring- Social Services Coordinator
- Katrina Lonergan – Partnership and Sustainability Coordinator
- Danielle Ruming – Administration Assistant
Each week, more than 80 volunteers donate their time and expertise to Dandelion Support Network Inc. and help create positive change in the community. Our volunteers are essential to our team and work tirelessly to ensure your donations are ready for families in need when requested by their social worker.